Life Without Pink is looking for moms of boys to share their stories, knowledge, and ideas with boy mamas across the globe! Note; you don’t have to be a mom of ALL boys, just one!
Life Without Pink is a community for moms of boys and we share the best motherhood has to offer. The goal is to inspire and support busy moms of boys everywhere. We cover lots of different topics and all potential guest post topics are encouraged. They can be funny, emotional, or serious. The articles that do the best are short essays (parenting stories, etc), useful tips, and list posts.
If the piece is about parenting, we welcome a good discussion that makes our readers nod their heads and/or shares another point of view. We will not accept posts that are rants, insults, or negative in any matter. Again, we are a supportive community that encourages moms and sons.
Here’s a few examples of popular posts on LWP:
- 8 Ways To Teach Your Son How To Be A Gentleman
- Fun Date Ideas For Moms And Sons
- Mom And Son Bucket List Ideas
- The Day I Closed The Door On Emilia
- Superhero Birthday Party Ideas
- Posts must be highly relatable parenting pieces for moms and sons.
- We prefer original content, however will accept pieces for republication.
- For republication pieces, title and first paragraph must be changed. Will need link to original article.
- Some photography skills appreciated (photos tell a story). They must be your original photos or correctly sourced (approval from individual).
- Should include at least two photos in each article. We can create a “main image” for your article if you need one.
- Head shot and 2-3 sentence bio (including blog and any social links).
- Do not double space between sentences or paragraphs.
- Articles should be under 900 words (list posts are different).
- Fill out the below form to agree to the licensing terms.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “LWP Contributor Application”. Share a little about you and your family, some of your ideas, and an example of your work (if available).