I feel like such a hermit! It’s so cold out that I just want to stay indoors with a blanket wrapped around me. And don’t get me started about how dark it gets. When we head out for sports I feel like it’s midnight when it’s only 6pm.
The one good thing about being stuck indoors is that I get to catch up on all of my Netflix shows. My husband has thought about getting rid of cable (but I can’t live without This Is Us!) because all we do is watch Netflix. I watch my shows in the living room and the boys watch their shows in the family room. My husband has no say in the matter, ha!
Let me share what we’ve been enjoying on Netflix over the last few weeks.
- Shameless: Currently watching this now. I’m hooked! NOTE: don’t watch this with the kids around – lots of inappropriate parts.
- Reign: My guilty pleasure. It’s like a soap opera. Total chick flick.
- Jane The Virgin: Fun, cute, and I can’t stop watching.
- Sense 8: I really loved this show and the way the characters all intertwine. I’m patiently waiting for season two.
- Travelers: Another great show! I was bummed there was only one season.
My Boys’ List: I can’t really elaborate since I don’t watch them, but the boys love the below shows!
- Mighty Med
- Johnny Test
- Fuller House: Ok, I watch this one. It totally brings back childhood memories.
- Kickin’ It
- The Series Unfortunate Events
What are you watching on Netflix? Please share and I’ll add it to my list of shows to binge watch.
Friday Fresh Picks are hand-picked favorite items, reviews and highlights from the amazing women you see above.
Visit their websites to learn about other fresh picks from this week!
To view all of my Friday Fresh Picks posts, click here.
Disclosure: As a member of the Netflix Stream Team, I received a Netflix subscription and a streaming device in return for posting Netflix updates and reviews. As always, all opinions are my own. Read Life Without Pink’s full disclosure here.