Tina is a wife and mom of two boys (2006 and 2008). This site was inspired by the chaos that goes along with raising all boys. Tina needed a place to share her stories and connect with other moms. Within a few years, it turned into a supportive community for moms raising boys. Recently, she started to add contributors and guest posts so that Life Without Pink can be a mixture of different voices, ideas, and stories.
With over fifteen years experience in Marketing Communications, Tina has worked with businesses to lead branding, communications, and online community development. She has helped small businesses and organizations use online tools effectively to build relationships, strengthen their brand, and create a strong online presence. With her experience and knowledge working with brands and influencers, she can help expose your brand to thousands of moms.
- P&G’s ‘Family Expert’, In October 2013, she was selected to become part of P&G’s Trend Trio for the Have You Tried This Yet? campaign. She offered exclusive tips and tricks throughout the year on how to simplify life, keep your family organized, and ways to sneak in a little “me” time. This campaign was from October 1013 – June 2013.
- Founder of LWP Media, LLC. Tina has worked with companies such as Socialstars, P&G, Milk Mustache Campaign, CVS, Maytag, Purex, AboutOne, Moe’s Southwest Grill, HappyFamily, Disney, Tide, Country Crock, Chevy Philadelphia, Verizon, Lunchbox Love, Happy Family, and was a community manager for The Big Toy Book and Philly Chevy Girls. She has also been featured on ABC World News, The Dr. Oz Show, Slate Magazine, SJ Magazine, Talk Philly, Ben FM 95.7, Digital Sisterhood, The Bump and was a finalist for CBS’s Most Valuable Blogger Award.
- Co-founder of Girls’ Lunch Out – a network for women in social media. GLO can help you connect with other bloggers, brands, and local businesses in an intimate setting that can inspire conversation, relationships and creativity. GLO currently host events in Philadelphia, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, and are expanding to new markets.
- Influencer and Brand Campaign Management – for the past 5 years Tina has managed influencer relationships and content creation across all social platforms for high profile client programs. Some accounts she’s worked on include Target, Campbell’s, Ragu, Folgers, Seiko, Ricola, Skintimate, Advil, Aveeno, Kleenex, and more. Tina currently works for Sway Group as their Influencer Manager.
How to connect with Tina:
- Email: Tina@lifewithoutpink.com
- Instagram: instagram/lifewithoutpink
- Twitter: @tinaseitzinger
- Facebook: Facebook/lifewithoutpink
- YouTube: YouTube/lifewithoutpink
- Pinterest: Pinterest/lifewithoutpink
Sign up for Life Without Pink’s newsletter to get the latest blog posts, tips, and announcements delivered right to your inbox.