Life Without Pink is a mom’s guide for raising boys! This online destination has been inspiring mom of boys since 2010. You’ll find everything from cool gadgets, trend reports, daily adventures, travel ideas to personal stories, and tips for parenting boys.
Hello there. I’m Tina! I’m a wife and mom of two boys (ages 9 and 6). This site was inspired by the chaos that goes a long with raising all boys….can you hear the noise?!
In 2010, I created Life Without Pink as a way to connect with other moms of boys, exchange ideas, and offer support. Since then it has grown into a a community where moms share their stories and struggles, laugh with one another, and celebrate being a boy mom! Don’t forget to join the conversation on my Facebook page.
This site has been such a blessing for me and has helped me realize the parenting struggles I sometimes face are completely normal. I love sharing my experiences and tips that have worked for me and hopefully will help other moms.
Both of my sons have a ton of energy, so it’s important to keep them active and outdoors. I write about all of the ways I enjoy my family from camp outs to art projects to getting outside and enjoying nature together.
My family really enjoys traveling and experiencing new places. I often write about travel destinations, share family travel tips, and attend press trips to give my community new ideas and places to explore. You can check out my travel section for examples of my work.
Topics I Write About:
Most Popular Posts:
- Fun Date Ideas for Moms and Sons
- 8 Ways to Teach Your Son How to be a Gentleman
- The Realization of No Pink Tutus
- 15 Things I Have Learned Being a Mom of Boys
Make sure to check out my Boy Mom Spotlight series:
With over fifteen years experience in Marketing Communications, I have worked with businesses to lead branding, communications and online community development. Today, I focus my work on helping small businesses and organizations use online tools effectively to build relationships, strengthen their brand and create a strong online presence. I am very passionate about supporting other women in my community and giving them a space to connect, learn and grow their networks.
- P&G’s ‘Family Expert’, In October 2013, I was selected to become part of P&G’s Trend Trio for the Have You Tried This Yet? campaign. I offered exclusive tips and tricks throughout the year on how to simplify life, keep your family organized and ways to sneak in a little “me” time. This campaign was from October 1013 – June 2013.
- Founder of LWP Media, LLC. I have worked with companies such as Socialstars, P&G, Milk Mustache Campaign, CVS, Maytag, Purex, AboutOne, Moe’s Southwest Grill, HappyFamily, Disney, Tide, Country Crock, Chevy Philadelphia, Verizon, Lunchbox Love, Happy Family, and was a community manager for The Big Toy Book and Philly Chevy Girls. I have also been featured on ABC World News, The Dr. Oz Show, Slate Magazine, SJ Magazine, Talk Philly, Ben FM 95.7, Digital Sisterhood, The Bump and was a finalist for CBS’s Most Valuable Blogger Award.
- Co-founder of Socially Speaking Media, LLC. – a social media marketing agency that creates influencer marketing campaigns to help tell a brand’s story and boost their digital influence. SSM connects brands with influencers to create authentic and engaging content across all social media platforms. Some brands we have worked with are Jackie Collins, UPS, Google Philadelphia, TimeToPlayMag.com, Issuu, AASM, NFCC, Meridian Health, Kings Food Markets, EventBrite, ONEHOPE Wine, Hyatt Chicago, Dole, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Verizon Wireless, Therapon Skin Health, Goody, Lay’s, Nokia, Taco Bell, Mark Wahlberg Foundation, Picaboo, and many other PR firms.
- Co-founder of Girls’ Lunch Out (powered by Socially Speaking Media) – a network for women in social media. GLO can help you connect with other bloggers, brands and local businesses in an intimate setting that can inspire conversation, relationships and creativity. We currently host events in Philadelphia, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta and are expanding to new markets.
- Influencer and Brand Campaign Management – for the past 4 years I have managed influencer relationships and content creation across all social platforms for high profile client programs. Some accounts I’ve worked on include Target, Campbell’s, Ragu, Folgers, Seiko, Ricola, Skintimate, Advil, Aveeno, Kleenex, and more.
More ways to connect:
- If you want to get to know me better you can read some of my favorite posts.
- Want to chat? You can contact me at email@example.com.
- Follow me on twitter @tinaseitzinger.
- Find me on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Check out what I’m pinning.
© 2013, LWP Media LLC. All rights reserved. To re-post or publish, please contact Tina.