Hi, I’m Tina and I’m a binge-aholic.
Phew, that feels good to get that off of my chest.
My hubby always laughs when I say that I’m starting a new show on Netflix because he knows what that means. A lot of late nights where I stay up WAY past my bedtime. I’ll keep saying to myself, “one more episode”. Then of course when that episode is finished it always leaves me hanging so I have to watch ONE more. I have to force myself to turn off the TV – I just can’t help myself.
Binge watching shows on Netflix is my little escape. After a long day at work and shuffling the boys around, it’s my time to zone out and relax.
A few shows that I’ve binged watched over the last year or so (and no judgement):
- Sons of Anarchy – gotta love the bad boys, but have to admit at times I had to hide my eyes.
- Bloodline – just finished watching this, so good!
- Gossip Girl – my guilty pleasure.
- Jane the Virgin – super cute show that I fell in love with and waiting desperately until they release the next season.
- One Tree Hill – I’m such a teenager!
- Gilmore Girls – always a favorite.
- The Walking Dead – I finally gave in and watched this and was hooked. Who knew zombies would be so appealing?!?
- Orange is the New Black – super witty female cast.
- Scandal – love a show with a strong female lead.
- Grace and Frankie – just started watching this.
When I have time to myself to binge watch shows, there’s a few items I need to help me relax:
- A great tank or tee
- Super comfy leggings
- A big bowl of popcorn
- Laptop and ear buds
- Cozy slippers
- Soft pillow to lounge on
- A delicious smelling candle
- A warm and soft throw
- A cute head wrap to keep my hair off of my face
- Nail polish for a quick mani and pedi
- A good lip balm to keep my lips nice and soft
- Face mask for a little treat
What’s your favorite show to watch on Netflix? I’m looking for a few more to put in my queue. When you binge watch, what are must have items to help you relax?
Happy binge watching!
Disclosure: As a member of the Netflix Stream Team, I received a Netflix subscription and a streaming device in return for posting Netflix updates and reviews. As always, all opinions are my own. Read Life Without Pink’s full disclosure here.