Thanks to Personal Creations for sponsoring this post so I can get ready for the Easter holiday. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’m going to be honest here….I’m not ready for Easter. I feel like it’s crept up on me. I haven’t decorated and the other day I realized I had NOTHING for my boys’ baskets.
So in between work deadlines, I ran to Target to pick up some items. I’m really trying to limit the candy they receive this year. My boys don’t need it. Of course I’ll add some, I mean it wouldn’t be Easter without REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs – my favorite!
This Friday we are taking the kids to a really fun Easter event. The Easter Bunny will be sky diving out of an airplane and then the kids will get to take a photo with him. After that, they will participate in a huge Easter egg hunt. They are crazy excited about this. I’m curious to see how it all goes down, but I hear it’s pretty spectacular and the kids go nuts over it!
In the midst of planning, Personal Creations reached out to me to work with them for the Easter holiday. After looking through their site, I decided on their new Cool Waves Easter Totes in blue and green. We are currently using white wicker baskets but they are getting beat up so this was perfect timing.
You can personalize your totes with your child’s name. If you have two boys with the same colored tote (like me), this will come in handy and stop many fights. I don’t share my boys’ names on my blog, but here’s how it looks:
A few weeks ago, I shared some really fun non-candy basket ideas for boys. I still have a few more things to add but so far here’s what I have picked up (all from Target):
1. League Chew Outta’ Here Original Bubble Gumballs Filled Easter Egg // 2. New swimsuit and rash guard // 3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figures // 4. Star Wars Diving Sticks // 5. Small amount of candy // 6. Star Wars Bubbles // 7. Bubble Guns // 8. The Magic Treehouse Books
I’m really excited about their new Easter totes because I can get way more use out of them during the year. Some ideas include:
- Great for the pool. The totes can hold towels, goggles, swim toys, and more.
- Take to the park! Great for carrying small sand toys and a picnic blanket. Totes are easy to wipe down.
- Sit the tote by your child’s bed filled with their favorite books.
- My boys love taking their toys over to Mom Mom and Poppy’s so this would be perfect for them to use for overnight trips.
- Purchase a tote and fill it with goodies for a birthday present, get well gift, and more.
Thanks Personal Creations for helping me out this Easter season!
Use code: GIFTS20 to receive 20% off!