I have an obsession with Netflix and once I start watching a show I get totally hooked. It’s bad. I’ll bring my iPad to bed and keep saying to myself, “One more episode.” 3 hours later I’m still watching! Have you been there?
I’m going to share a few shows that are binge-worthy but before I do, you need to promise me one thing; you won’t criticize my show selections or make fun of me. Yes I like girly shows and yes for some reason I found myself enjoying a zombies. But I’m telling you. Give these a shot and most likely you won’t be able to turn them off!
1. Sons of Anarchy. My girlfriend kept telling me about this show (for like years) and I kept saying to her that I’m not into biker dudes. Then I decided one night to give it a try and O.M.G. did I become obsessed! It helped that Jax was hot…not going to lie. I’d stay up until 2am every night watching. Yeah it’s a bit “harsh” at times, but once I started watching I had to see it to the end.
2. One Tree Hill. I never watched this show when it was on t.v. but another series I couldn’t stop watching. I hated Nathan in the beginning (such a jerk) but quickly started routing for him and Halley. And now I’m into basketball, go figure!
3. Orange is the New Black. If you have Netflix, I’m pretty sure you probably watched this show. The characters instantly draw you in and make you wonder if that’s really how it goes down in jail?! But I’ll take their word for it, I’d rather not find out, ha!
4. Gossip Girl. I love girly shows so not sure why I NEVER watched this when it was on – I must have been living under a rock. I was hooked from the first episode and was a bit surprised to find out who the real Gossip Girl was….“You know you love me, XOXO”
5. The Walking Dead. Ok this is probably my favorite show on Netflix that I’ve binged watched. My sister told me about this show but since I hate zombies I thought she was crazy. Then I was out of shows to watch so I decide to try it and OH MY I couldn’t stop watching. I could do without the zombies parts but the story of survival and the characters drew me in. It only took me a few weeks to watch all of the seasons and now I’m all caught up and counting down until it starts back up again on February 8th!
What are some shows you’ve binged watched on Netflix?
Friday Fresh Picks are hand-picked favorite items, reviews and highlights from the amazing women you see above.
Visit their websites to learn about other amazing picks from this week!
Disclosure: As a member of the Netflix Stream Team, I received a Netflix subscription and a streaming device in return for posting Netflix updates and reviews. As always, all opinions are my own. Read Life Without Pink’s full disclosure here.