I have some exciting news!
PBS KIDS launched a new revolutionary app designed specifically for parents that will give them the “super power” to engage with their kids in the digital medium as never before: PBS KIDS Super Vision.
The new, free app is a first-of-its-kind tool that parents can access conveniently from their mobile phones anytime, anywhere, to see what their kids are watching, playing and learning on pbskids.org, and help them make the most of their children’s PBS KIDS screen time.
With the PBS KIDS Super Vision App, now available on iPhone and iPod Touch, parents enter a simple code on their mobile device to start receiving:
- Real-time information on what their child is playing, watching and learning on pbskids.org;
- The ability to remotely set a Play Timer from their mobile device that will put pbskids.org to sleep on their child’s screen, easing the transition from playing online to another activity, such as dinner time or bed time;
- Related activities that they can do with their child off-screen to extend the fun and learning goals of the games or videos their child plays on pbskids.org;
- An Activity Summary to view the top educational skills, shows, videos and games their child used on pbskids.org.
The PBS KIDS Super Vision App will mean peace of mind for parents, while their kids build key skills in the safe and educational environment that pbskids.org provides. The app works anytime, anywhere – the connection doesn’t require physical proximity – making it easy for busy parents to check in on their kids’ online activities while they are on the go.
Join Me and PBS for a #SuperVisionPBS Kids Twitter Party
- May 21, 9-10 pm ET
- Twitter party with PBS KIDS to discuss the new PBS KIDS Super Vision app!
- Hashtag: #SuperVisionPBSKIDS
Disclosure: I am a PBS Kids VIP ambassador.