Fashion Alert: Easter Outfits for Boys from Chasing Fireflies

by Tina @ Life Without Pink on March 17, 2014

One of my favorite catalogs to browse through is Chasing Fireflies. I love the quality of their products not to mention the adorable selection they have. It’s full of personalized goodies for the kids plus lots of fun ways to celebrate the different seasons.

This year, my boys wore Chasing Fireflies Halloween costumes - Iron Man Patriot and Superman – and they still wear them around the house as they fly from room to room. I even surprised my family with matching holiday pj’s for Christmas that they all got a kick out of.

Now it’s time to start planning for Easter….can you believe it?! I’m usually last minute in picking out my boys’ outfits and about a week before I race from store to store trying to find something left that will fit them. That’s why I’m thrilled to partner with Chasing Fireflies to check out some of their great Easter products and goodies.

Naturally, I was interested in seeing what they had to offer in the way of Easter outfits for boys. My guys are getting older (almost 8 and 5) and I know it’s only a matter of time when they don’t want to “dress” like their brother. For now, I like keeping them in a similar look yet a different color combination to let their unique personalities shine through.

I fell in love with the Blue Checks Shirt (my older son’s, Big A, favorite color) and the Lime Checks Shirt for my little guy (Little B).

Chasing Fireflies Boys Shirt

It can sometimes be a bit chilly where we live, so these shirts are perfect. They are a lightweight long-sleeve shirt that’s soft and comfortable and allows my boys to move around. The colors are so vibrant in person, the shirts scream spring! Big A loves anything blue and Little B tends to like bright, cheerful colors.

I paired the shirts with khaki pants and Low-top Chuck Taylors from Chasing Fireflies.

Chasing Fireflies Boys Converse Sneakers

Big A doesn’t want to take his Chuck Taylors off….he loves the navy blue color! I opted for the charcoal color for Little B as I thought this would be a nice compliment with his lime green shirt.

You can choose to have the Chuck Taylors personalized with your child’s name but I decided not to do this. I am overly cautious when it comes to my boys’ wearing personalized items (shirts, shoes, bags, etc.).

The boys had fun putting on a little fashion show for me outside.

Chasing Fireflies Boys Outfit

And of course, they had to test out the clothes to make sure they are “kid friendly”….

Chasing Fireflies Outfits for Boys

Check out Chasing Fireflies’ great selection of Easter products from clothing, pj’s, to Easter baskets, decorations, and more. Make sure to get your order in on time for the holiday!

Visit Chasing Fireflies on Facebook, chat with them on Twitter @ChasenFireflies or visit their Easter Pinterest boards for inspiration.

Disclosure: I was sent product for my review. As always, all opinions are my own. Read Life Without Pink’s full disclosure here.

1 Dana March 17, 2014 at 10:51 am

As a mom to a boy I love this and will definitely be checking out their collection!!
Dana´s last blog post ..Special Rates on Disney Cruise Line September-December 2014 Sailings

2 Tina @ Life Without Pink March 17, 2014 at 2:43 pm

They have some really cute options!

3 kim @ DESIGN + LIFE + KIDS March 17, 2014 at 10:56 am

I think those are the perfect boys outfits for easter! A little dressed up and a lot of fun!
kim @ DESIGN + LIFE + KIDS´s last blog post ..recipe | decadent thin mint ice cream + bing rewards

4 Sarah @ Finnegan & The Hughes March 17, 2014 at 11:06 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! They look so handsome!!!

5 robin March 17, 2014 at 11:43 am

Khakis, checks and chucks. I think that’s a good looking combo on guys of any age! Way to teach ‘em that early. :)
robin´s last blog post ..So, About That Time I Ran the Citizen’s Bank Park Spartan Sprint

6 Denise @ Mom 4 a Difference March 17, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for sharing! I can never find anything cool for my little guy in the way of clothes. I’ll check them out more. Thanks!
Denise @ Mom 4 a Difference´s last blog post ..Sauteed Spinach with Sun dried Tomatoes

7 Jessica @EatSleepBe March 17, 2014 at 1:29 pm

That catalog has such great items – and as a mom of boys I adore those outfits!
Jessica @EatSleepBe´s last blog post ..All That is Bitter and Sweet

8 Heather March 17, 2014 at 3:17 pm

I love this combo! I hate when little boys are dressed too formally – this keeps the formal look with the playful spirit that makes boys so wonderful!
Heather´s last blog post ..Superhero Party Food Ideas

9 Gina B March 17, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Perfect outfits – for fireflies and Easter. Makes me wish I had boys, lol!
Gina B´s last blog post ..The Lie of “If It’s Too Hard, It Must Be The Right Thing To Do”

10 Jennifer @Making Our Life Matter March 17, 2014 at 4:59 pm

My kids are past the whole I-get-to-buy-them-a-new-Easter-outfit stage. I miss the cute clothes with the Spring colors. The most I get is wearing the khaki’s with a polo shirt. Passing this on to my BFF, she has a son that would wear all this stuff!
Jennifer @Making Our Life Matter´s last blog post ..What’s For Dinner This Week 03.17.14

11 Lindsey March 17, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Love! My boys DESPISE getting dressed up…. if only they could see how cute they look!
Lindsey´s last blog post ..Delicious and Easy Chicken Dinner {Recipe}

12 Sherry March 17, 2014 at 11:04 pm

cute outfits !! for a boy on Easter.
Sherry´s last blog post ..Plus Fashion : What I wore

13 Claudia Krusch March 18, 2014 at 8:01 am

Love the shirts! I always get my son dressed in suits, may change this year!
Claudia Krusch´s last blog post ..Spring Trends #Makeup

14 Steph A March 18, 2014 at 8:52 am

OK. The shirts and shoes together are TOO CUTE. Did they seem to be made of a material that holds up well? I like the other outfits for girls (since I have 2!) – but I am a HUGE fan of Chuck Taylors!
Steph A´s last blog post ..Feeding Your Creative: 5 Tips for Overcoming Writers Block #MotivationMonday

15 Kelly {the Centsible Life} March 18, 2014 at 12:42 pm

These are SOOO cute! Boys clothes are always tough to find.
Kelly {the Centsible Life}´s last blog post ..Be prepared for the cuteness