How To Be Chosen For The Jedi Training Academy at Disney Hollywood Studios

My boys have been training to become Jedi for the past year.

They’ll spend hours in their playroom, trying out the moves from the Star Wars movies and reenacting the scenes.

Little did they know, I had a secret that would literally blow their minds.

Not only were we surprising them with a trip to Disney World but my husband and I had planned to enter them into the Jedi Training Academy at Disney Hollywood Studios.

This was happening towards the end of our trip and I couldn’t wait to see their faces.

Finally the day came and let me tell you, I had tears in my eyes watching my boys live out their one dream….to become a real Jedi.

Here’s the thing, everyone (and I mean everyone) that goes to Hollywood Studios tries to enter their children into the academy.

Because it’s so popular, a formal selection process has been implemented.

But no worries! I have a few tips to help your children be chosen for the Jedi Training Academy;

1. Get to the park about an hour before it opens.
  2. Head (or run because literally people will be running) to the entrance of Star Tours to sign up for one of the sessions. It’s first-come, first-served, and when all the spots are full, the list is closed for the day. The day we were there, it sold out in a half hour!
  3. Twelve children between the ages 4 and 12 are taken for each session.
  4. The cast member talks to each child in person before signing them up for the show.
  5. You will be given instructions to return to the entrance 30 minutes before the show starts.
  6. When you arrive for your show, a cast member will take the children to an area and explain how the show works. They’ll play fun Star Wars games with them to keep them busy until show time.
  7. Family members of the participants are given spots in the front of the audience.

Where is the best place to stand to see your little Jedi fight Darth Vader?

• If you are looking at the stage, stand off to the left side.  This is the direction your child will be facing when he or she takes the stage to face against the evil Darth Vader.

Here’s a peek at our day;

My boys getting their official ticket to take part in the Jedi Training Academy;

Then it was off to train;

Now it’s time for the real challenge…to fight Darth Vader;

But wait! What happens when the Stormtroopers come after you? You MUST use the force!

And then after you have successfully completed your mission…it’s time to pose as a true Jedi;

Want more Disney tips?

5 Resources for Planning a Disney Vacation

10 Tips For Keeping Your Child Safe At Disney World

My Thoughts on the Port Orleans Riverside Resort with video

************************************************************************

So excited to share my latest advice as the Trend Trio family expert from Have You Tried This Yet? from P&G.

Since I’ll be spending a lot of time in the car this holiday season, I thought I’d share a few fun ways to keep everyone happy on the road!

Hope these tips help your family out too.

2013 Family Expert for P&G's Have You Tried This Yet? Trend Trio, Tina is a mom of two active boys and the founder of Life Without Pink, a personal lifestyle blog focused on parenting, and raising boys to give other parents inspiration. You’ll find everything from cool gadgets, daily adventures, to personal stories and tips for raising little men. She's also the co-founder of Girls' Lunch Out {GLO}, a social media network that hosts events for women in social media and the Influencer Strategist for Socialstars by Crowdtap.

Share this article...Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest60Share on Facebook51Share on StumbleUpon51Tweet about this on Twitter21Email this to someonePrint this page

Comments

1. says

Fine way of telling, and fastidious paragraph to obtain facts on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in college.
    list.ly´s last blog post ..list.ly

2. says

Also, they have ruled the market due to their anatomical constructions of shoes that make the shoes anti-stress with special shock absorption system.

They are going to almost any extent to look good and attractive.

Choose not only from the styles of the shoes but also make sure that they ate comfortable.
    wiagra´s last blog post ..wiagra

3. says

Generally I do not read post оn blogs, but I
    wish to ѕay that thiѕ write-up very compelled mе to
    check oսt аnd dօ it! Yߋur writing taste ɦas been surpried me.

Thank yoս, quite nice article.
    c´s last blog post ..c

4. says

Today, you as a personal computer user and the tech help team should work together
    in a complementary way. Now open up the cabinet door and align the hinges with the pencil mark.
    Blue screen can be also used in place of green but that is a bit sensitive in color effects.

8% (number of Facebook users out of the Internet users.
    NEWS CHANNELS´s last blog post ..NEWS CHANNELS

5. says

You want to make sure you are first dealing with a reputable company.
    Typically, pulls that are attached to the drawers are centered.
    * Many students don’t properly consider the energy demanded to attain their desired level.
    Hot melt adhesives (HMAs), heat guns, nozzles, modules and replacement parts are indispensable even though not
    publicly well-known.
    SHOCKING NEWS´s last blog post ..SHOCKING NEWS

6. says

They are also one of the few corporations which plan and make
    the sensor type in company for the d – SLRs. With this technology the two
    aids are continually exchanging information. With the advent of newer and better techniques, industrial development has shifted in today’s society.
    Nevertheless, most of the other features are common for all
    four of the AQUOS LXs.
    PHOTOGRAPHER PRO´s last blog post ..PHOTOGRAPHER PRO

7. says

Pamper the hocoholic in your gluten free cookies agenda.
    The majority of food that is gaining popularitty among young people, make use of the stress in your kitchens.
    Amonng your goaals and gluten free cookies don’t be taken out of the ingredients you make
    bread. Store in Campbell Also plan breakfast dishes along with
    organic coffee, tea. Alll these ingredients are a whole buch of other dishes.
    gluten free cookies´s last blog post ..gluten free cookies

Trackbacks