Something That Really Scared Me #VlogMom

by Tina @ Life Without Pink on April 26, 2012

For this week, Amy (@amymchodges) from A Million Boxes asked us:

What’s the last thing you did that scared you? (either it scared you and you did it anyway, or you did something and it unexpectedly scared you)”

Leave a comment and tell us what scared you recently!

Want to join VlogMom? Visit us at VlogMom.com.

Check out some other scary stories:

1 Mimzy Wimzy April 26, 2012 at 12:06 pm

I agree with you! Not being able to get my feet out would totally freak me out.
My anxiety prevents me from doing a lot of things. I am afraid of nearly everything that is new. I am pushing outside of my comfort zone in a couple weeks to go to the GLO party in Philly. So nervous!
Mimzy Wimzy´s last blog post ..Perplexed

2 Life Without Pink April 29, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Don’t be nervous…it’s going to be a lot of fun! Can’t wait to meet you!

3 Jessica @FoundtheMarbles April 26, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I was nervous just listening to you tell that story. No wonder it scared YOU!
Jessica @FoundtheMarbles´s last blog post ..#VlogMom: What Scares You?

4 Life Without Pink April 29, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Whew thankfully that’s behind me!

5 Jennifer B. (MommyBKnowsBest.com) April 26, 2012 at 8:59 pm

I would HATE that too. I do not like not having control, especially when it comes to my body. Glad you made it out okay minus a few bumps and bruises!

6 Life Without Pink April 29, 2012 at 4:05 pm

It’s very freaky!

7 Fadra April 26, 2012 at 11:21 pm

That would have TOTALLY freaked me out too. Like, to the point that I would have refused to use them. But I’d still love to do one of those charity bike races one day!
Fadra´s last blog post ..#VlogMom: Really Scary Stuff

8 Life Without Pink April 29, 2012 at 4:06 pm

I should have refused….it was scary!

9 Nicole {at} Modern Style Mama April 27, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I would have been completely freaked out myself. What if you really wiped out? UGH! Congratulations on participating and surviving the charity race! That takes a lot of dedication.
Nicole {at} Modern Style Mama´s last blog post ..I Was So Scared But I Did It Anyway (#vlogmom)

10 Life Without Pink April 29, 2012 at 4:06 pm