Stuck On A Deserted Island #VlogMom

by Tina @ Life Without Pink on April 5, 2012

For this week, Candice asked us:

“You’re stuck on a deserted island & you happened to have 3 of your favorite books with you. Which ones are they? What makes them your favorite books?”

Warning: my head is slightly cut-off…someone hand me more coffee!

So, what three books would you bring and why?

See what other #VlogMoms said:

1 Jennifer B. (MommyBKnowsBest.com) April 5, 2012 at 10:10 am

Great books I like celeb mags to let my brain drain too, and good thinking with the Hunger Games, I guess I should have picked more resourceful choices (then again do we really want to get off the island??)

2 Life Without Pink April 5, 2012 at 4:23 pm

LOL you are right! I might want to stay there forever!

3 Annie April 5, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Your hair looks great Tina :)
I’m a magazines too LOL! That is why I wish I could bring a Kindle. US Weekly is my guilty pleasure. OMG I want that book!! Jill is such a fabulous person and I love her writing, her honesty is so refreshing. I am off to buy that book, NOW!
Annie´s last blog post ..3 books I’d take on a deserted island #VlogMom

4 Life Without Pink April 5, 2012 at 4:24 pm

It’s so great…she really is amazing!

5 angie April 5, 2012 at 4:20 pm

I’d bring Confessions of a Scary Mommy too. At least, I think that’s one on your list. My computer wouldn’t load all of your vlog. :)

6 Life Without Pink April 5, 2012 at 4:24 pm

LOL yes it is!

7 Jendi April 5, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I remember having days of not caring where I was just wanting some alone time! Had to chuckle at how you talk faster and faster to get the video done. :) And now I’m going to look up the Scary Mommy book. Have a great weekend!
Jendi´s last blog post ..3 Books I’d Like On A Deserted Island | #vlogmom

8 Life Without Pink April 8, 2012 at 11:11 am

Yes I do talk fast! :)

9 Candice @ Fashionably Organized April 6, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Yeah so I have a subscription to US Weekly. I’m not too proud to say it. Oh and I have a subscription to People Mag too. Yup that’s right I love me the mags. You know I’ve never read Scary Mommy. Maybe I should.
Candice @ Fashionably Organized´s last blog post ..Birthing Hip Coming Soon…

10 Life Without Pink April 8, 2012 at 11:12 am

Yes you should, so great!

11 Charlotte April 6, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Awww, you are sooo adorable, Tina, and I love your vlogs. I have only read the first Hunger Game book (WHICH I LOOOOVED!) but I have a few bloggy books to catch up on first. LOVED the movie and will be curious to know your reaction after you’ve seen it.

Great picks for your deserted island books. Hmm… I dunno what the third would be but I would definitely bring Kate Chopin’s “The Awakening” and Sylvia Plath’s “Arielle.” Only because I feel as though I could read them forever and never get tired of them.

Happy Easter, girly! XOXO
Charlotte´s last blog post ..ready

12 Life Without Pink April 8, 2012 at 11:12 am

Ooo I haven’t read those books. I’ll have to put them on my list.