Say Something Nice

by Tina @ Life Without Pink on August 27, 2011

I came across this YouTube clip and literally got chills.

What was the last “nice” thing you said?

1 Galit Breen August 27, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Love this. Such a simple, feel good message!
Galit Breen´s last blog post ..Tweet a Story

2 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:22 am

I know, when I came across it I knew I had to share :)
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

3 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama August 27, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I love this! Thanks for sharing!
Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama´s last blog post ..Announcing Green & Natural Mama Thursdays: A Linkup for Your Favorite Green Living & Natural Parenting Post of the Week

4 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:22 am

It’s such a great message!
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

5 Dannie ~ A Dose of Dannie August 27, 2011 at 6:38 pm

wow! Everywhere needs that! Such a wonderful idea and yes i also had some chills :-)

6 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:23 am

I wish I could have seen this in person….something you would never forget!
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

7 Hopes@Staying Afloat! August 27, 2011 at 6:51 pm

This is awesome! Now, how come they don’t show that kind of thing on the evening news? People need to see the good in people!!
Hopes@Staying Afloat!´s last blog post ..What Would Make My Life As A Busy Mom Easier?

8 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:24 am

I know that’s so true! They should show more of this and less of the horrible crime. Finally put something positive in the news!
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

9 West Philly Mama August 27, 2011 at 11:12 pm

There really isn’t enough nice in the world. That’s a good reminders to make and take opportunities to share the nice.
West Philly Mama´s last blog post ..West Philly Review: Mizu

10 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:24 am

So true!
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

11 Alexandra August 28, 2011 at 1:30 pm

This is why I love blogging: the things that are brought to me, that I’d never know about.

THANK YOU!

and, I miss you.
Alexandra´s last blog post ..Sunday Best -

12 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:24 am

I miss you too! I am trying to get back in more of a routine {haha if that’s possible} when the kids go back to school Miss chatting! XOXO
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

13 Ann August 28, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Wow – what a GREAT video! Thanks for sharing that! It’s amazing how a nice word, a compliment or a smile can generate another smile…..

To me – smiles are the chocolate chip cookies of the body – everyone wants one!
Ann´s last blog post ..Food Buzz 24×24: Make Mine Sliders!

14 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:26 am

Yes I agree! Picture yours walking down the street and a complete strangers says, “Wow what a great top” or “You are beautiful” or “Great hair!”….imagine what that could do for you :)
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

15 Amy ~ Eat. Live. Laugh. Shop. August 28, 2011 at 9:19 pm

I love it! What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing.
Amy ~ Eat. Live. Laugh. Shop.´s last blog post ..Shrimp Scampi

16 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:26 am

I want to do this….um I have to think about this!
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

17 JamieAnne August 28, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this. It’s a great reminder.
JamieAnne´s last blog post ..Garden Gab weeks 22 and 23….and freezer jam

18 Tina @ Life Without Pink August 29, 2011 at 7:26 am

Sure! I watched a few times :)
Tina @ Life Without Pink´s last blog post ..Say Something Nice

19 Charlotte August 29, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Loved this so much. What a simple and beautiful message :)
Charlotte´s last blog post ..Finding Love: Nicole’s Happily Ever After

20 Glamamom August 29, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Love the background music. I make it a point to put positive vibes out there.
Glamamom´s last blog post ..MODE MONDAY: IN THE TRENCHES

21 Mel September 4, 2011 at 7:56 am

Made me smile this morning!
Mel´s last blog post ..Back to School For the Teacher