Friday Favorites No. 11

by Tina @ Life Without Pink on August 20, 2010

If you need more info about Friday Favorites, read THIS.

But it is pretty simple. Write a post with your favorite reads from the week, grab my button and link up!

If you didn’t get a chance to write your post, no worries just link up YOUR favorite post from your personal blog.

Here are a few great reads that will keep you busy this weekend:

This article goes along great with my recent post, Balancing Family, Life and Blogging. If you have small children, then accept that your day won’t go as planned.

Can you believe back-to-school is quickly approaching? Here are some great ways to make a Bento Box Lunch. These are just too cute!

Most of us are addicted to technology {me included}. Want to know if its taking over your life? Read this.

This is something I have been meaning to do for a long time! Organize my recipes that are taking over my kitchen.

These are just beautiful photos and such a sweet way to remember summer.

********************************************************************************

I have to share my favorite back-to-school items; Thermos FUNtainers!

We recently reviewed the Thermo FUNtainer bottle and food jar and my boys went absolutely crazy over them.

Here are a few things I love about them:

• BPA Free
  • On top of each container, it tells you how long it will keep your food hot or cold…genius!
  • Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open
  • Made from unbreakable stainless steel material. My boys already dropped the items a few times and they never chipped, scratched or left a dent.
  • Leak proof…a must have!
  • Snack cup has an extra wide opening to make it easy for the boys to use for snacks
  • Super cute designs

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 amber August 20, 2010 at 8:54 am

Thanks for the shout out! I love that thermos…especially since it has Shrek on the front!
.-= amber´s last blog ..Chasing Joy =-.

2 Marylin August 20, 2010 at 9:17 am

I’m off to have a look at your faves… needing inspiration for Zack’s school lunches. He starts full days a week on monday!
.-= Marylin´s last blog ..He’s Copying!! =-.

3 Jennifer August 20, 2010 at 9:26 am

The summer pic link led to some pretty awesome photography!? WOW what a following she has……6000+! I could only dream……
So, I linked up again this friday. I know I’m not doing this exactly right, but I hadn’t written a post on this matter and I need to learn how to put those link backs within the text?

So, I just put a link to my own favorite post of August! have a great day!

4 AngieB August 20, 2010 at 10:44 am

I love the Bento boxes, but I think the thermoses are more in line with my time limitations ;)

5 Lynda August 20, 2010 at 1:03 pm

Some great links this week! I so need to put together a recipe binder, especially since we have a million unread copies of Bon Appetite magazine laying around.
.-= Lynda´s last blog ..Friday Finds- Signs =-.

6 Suzanne August 20, 2010 at 2:37 pm

I just wanted to say hi! It’s been awhile! It seems all the mommy bloggers have ‘Back to School’ on the brain, and for good reason! :)

7 Betsy @ zen-mama.com August 21, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Thanks I’m off to read your suggestions!

8 The Mommyologist August 22, 2010 at 9:18 am

I definitely need to check out the one about technology taking over your life…because it has completely taken over mine!!! I LIVE on my laptop and Iphone. It’s sad.

9 sara@domesticallychallenged August 22, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Oh! great idea for Friday Favs! Tech taking over life…off i go to read!
.-= sara@domesticallychallenged´s last blog ..Great River Ragnar Relay! =-.